Tendo Solutions delivers consultancy, products and training in the security, forensics, cyber, risk and medical spheres to clients across different sectors and jurisdictions within the Middle East region and African continent.
Clients include high net worth individuals and family offices
MIDDLE EAST & AFRICA
- Protective services
- Logistical services [including drivers and vehicles]
- Secure communications solutions
- Medical services
- Investigations research
- Investigations analysis (tactical, strategic, cyber)
- Criminal investigations
- Analytical report writing
- Specialist sourcing and supply of medical equipment, devices, consumables
- Analytical services
- Country and location-based reports
- Counter terrorism and security risk
- Due diligence
- Visa entry service (Libya)
- Legal services (Libya)
- Arabic document translation service
- Bespoke services
Within our changing world the risks of exploitation, sabotage and reputational damage are ever present. Individual challenges posed by countries in the Middle East and Africa need to be countered and managed in the most appropriate way, accounting for cultural, historic and linguistic considerations. Consequently the need to protect, identify and neutralise threats has become progressively necessary. Using consultative and pragmatic approaches, Tendo Solutions helps clients to investigate and mitigate criminal and malicious threats.
Tendo Solutions has pioneered new ways of delivering intelligence and forensic-based security services, including cyber-investigations and horizon scanning.